Specialist deck, hatch, hold and tank welding
On or off-shore, planned maintenance or urgent repairs… Halliday Engineering has the equipment, experience and appropriate tickets to quickly respond to any deck, hatch, hold or tank repair job.
Working to CLASS Approved and Australian Standards, our 6G Certified welders and boilermakers carry out specialist welding in structural steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
Our team are mobile, and we often travel throughout the world conducting works on vessels whilst they are in transit.
We remove, fabricate, repair and supply:
- Hull and deck plate inserts
- Superstructure damage
- Winches and anchor points
- Drainage and towers
- Gangways and access platforms
- Lifeboat deployment systems
- Pulpits and davits
- Hatch doors and frames
- Cargo holds, tanks and void spaces
- Custom design and fabrication
- Third party Naval Architects engaged for approved repairs / modifications
Confined Spaces, Working at Heights and EWP
We put safety at the forefront of everything we do, and ensure our hot work teams possess all the appropriate certifications and tickets to get the job done safely, and effectively.
This includes the use of:
- Insured and ticketed personnel across Confined Spaces, Working at Heights, Elevated Work Platforms
- Environmental Work Plans and Risk Assessments
- Supply of hoists, harnesses and tripods
- Specialist protective clothing and fire retardants
- Atmospheric testers
- Access equipment, scaffolds and cranes
To find out more call us on +61 2 9818 3744.