At Halliday Engineering we work across the defence, shipping, mining, power generation and marine engineering industries. We service, design, procure, manufacture, fabricate, and repair plant and marine assets interstate and overseas. We are based at Rozelle and work at various sites located in Sydney.
We are currently seeking a highly organised and detail-oriented Administration Assistant to join our team! As an Administration Assistant, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to various departments within our organisation.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional education or training in office administration is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong organisational and time management skills including high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn, motivated and have a can-do-attitude.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
About the role:
- Providing administrative support to the team, including scheduling meetings, booking travel arrangements, and mail distribution.
- Welcoming visitors to our premises.
- Answering and directing phone calls and emails.
- Performing general office tasks, such as ordering supplies, organising files, and running errands.
- Assisting with projects and events as needed.
- Booking employee training courses.
- Providing broad HR administrative support in a timely manner.
- Timesheet management for the payroll department.
- Accounts maintenance.
- Database management.
- Support other departments and team members as required.
Halliday Engineering is an employer that believes in equal opportunities for all, we hire based on skills and experience and believe everyone has the right to a workplace that embraces people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
For a better look at what we do, visit our website: www.hallidayengineering.com.au.
This role is available for an immediate start, remuneration commensurate with experience as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within our organisation.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss the role prior to applying, please reach out to Mona Albina – firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Agencies & outsourcing companies, please do not reach out to us regarding this role, we have this one covered.
Your application will include the following questions
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have data entry experience?
Submit this form, to apply for this position