At Halliday Engineering we work across the defence, shipping, mining, power generation and marine engineering industries. We service, design, procure, manufacture, fabricate, and repair plant and marine assets interstate and overseas. We are based at Rozelle and work at various sites located in Sydney.
Are you an organised and detail-oriented individual with a passion to run the office smoothly? Do you excel at managing administrative tasks, coordinating schedules, and providing crucial support to a team? If so, we invite you to join our dynamic team as an Administration Coordinator!
- Proven experience in an administrative coordination and account’s role.
- Detail-oriented professional with excellent organisational and communications skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Excellent organisational and time management skills including high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated, can-do-attitude & ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
About the role:
- Providing administrative support to the team, including scheduling meetings, booking travel arrangements, and mail distribution.
- Supporting our day-to-day operations.
- Welcoming visitors to our premises.
- Answering and directing phone calls and emails.
- Performing general office tasks, such as ordering supplies, organising files, and running errands.
- Assisting with projects and events as required.
- Providing broad HR administrative support
- Timesheet management for the payroll department.
- Accounts payable and receivable.
- Database management.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure a productive and harmonious work environment.
- Support other departments and team members as required.
You will be joining a well-respected and credible family-owned company, drawing upon six generations of industry know-how and extensive local knowledge – our resources, skill sets, and capabilities are well known across the country.
Halliday Engineering is an employer that believes in equal opportunities for all, we hire based on skills and experience and believe everyone has the right to a workplace that embraces people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
For a better look at what we do, visit our website: www.hallidayengineering.com.au.
This role is available for an immediate start, remuneration commensurate with experience as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within our organisation.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss the role prior to applying, please reach out to Mona Albina – firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Agencies & outsourcing companies, please do not reach out to us regarding this role, we have this one covered.
Submit this form, to apply for this position