We provide full mechanical engineering and evaluation services including:
- Engineering design, drawing and solutions to Australian Standards
- Testing and fault finding
- Surveys & inspections
- Quality control and documentation management
For each job Halliday Engineering can assist with:
- One-stop-shop capability – from design to delivery and installation
- Design engineers, workshops, qualified trades and procurement work together for the best solution
- Experienced, knowledgeable and approachable staff
- Ability to engage 3rd party skills if needed
We offer our clients:
- Experience – resulting in practical engineering solutions
- Options – we breakdown the options, and develop cost-effective solutions for your needs
- Solutions to lessen your headaches – by managing WHS, paperwork & reporting
Jobs we specialise in
Evaluation and documentation
- Non-destructive testing and analysis; die penetrant / magnetic particle / ultrasonic thickness testing
- Surveys e.g. propellers, shafts, seals and bearings.
- Inspections e.g. gangways, plant maintenance.
- Engage 3rd party electrical marine engineers, surveyors and electricians, and hydraulic technicians.
- Managing objective quality evidence (OQE) and inspection and test plans (ITP).
Engineering design solutions
Our engineering design solutions include:
- Problem solving and design solutions with and for our clients.
- Drawings, calculations and specifications.
- Compliance with Australian Standards.
‘Make, refurbish or buy’ advice
We help you decide the best course of action by providing:
- Honest assessment of options.
- Cost/value assessments.
- Rough order of magnitude pricing & detailed quotes on arrangement.
- General or specialist procurement for design solutions.