Halliday Engineering is seeking a machinist experienced with both manual and CNC machines.
Servicing clients from defence, shipping, bulk handling, mining, and marine industries, we require a tradesperson to undertake repairs, refurbishments, and manufacturing.
The position involves machining many different materials, for many applications and requires a tradesperson with a passion for quality.
Providing career pathways and training, Halliday Engineering seeks to grow and implement innovation. Coupled with core business activities, the position will also involve establishing our CNC abilities from CNC tables to traditional CNC lathes and machining centres, utilising skill sets for both manufacturing and fabrication.
- Be punctual, reliable and have a good attendance record.
- Be motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Able to work safely.
- Be an Australian citizen or have permanent residency status.
- Be able to work in a busy environment with high attention to detail and quality.
- Family business with a long service history.
- Excellent employment conditions with support and training.
- Located near Sydney CBD.
- Large 1000m2 workshop.
- Variety of materials and processes to engage with.
- Exposure to multiple disciplines (Mechanical Engineering needs).
- White card construction training certification CPCCWHS1001.
- Covid 19 certificate.
- Manual Drivers Licence.
Halliday Engineering prides itself in providing a positive, collaborative and teamwork culture. If you are passionate and pride yourself with quality work, then Halliday Engineering is looking for you.
You will be joining a well-respected and credible family-owned company, drawing upon six generations of industry know-how and extensive local knowledge – our resources, skill sets, and capabilities are well known across the country.
To apply or reach out with any questions, please contact Mona Albina – email@example.com
Submit this form, to apply for this position