Marine and Industrial Pump Repairs
Halliday Engineering repairs, services, and supplies all types of marine and industrial pumps, valves and pipes. We have qualified trades and resources available at short notice, and also provide planned maintenance and regular inspections for many of our clients. Our close proximity to wharf and port facilities across Sydney also facilitates a swift and efficient response to customer requests.
The company routinely provides fitters and mechanical engineers to a range of customers, supplying and servicing:
Water Pumps for…
- Engine & plant cooling systems
- Ballast and bilge systems
- Fire fighting
Gear & Screw pumps for…
- Bunkering fuel systems
- Engine lubrication systems
- Propulsion lubrication systems
- Auxiliary lube oil systems
Halliday Engineering has experience across; tug boats, ships, bunker barges, ferries, plant facilities and industrial sites.
We are able to:
- Replace pumps requiring new mounting and pipework retrofits
- Repair and refurbish complete pump assemblies
- Salvage and repair corrosion issues
- Fabricate custom replacement parts
- Offer preventative corrosion coatings including galvanising and in-house Glass Flake Coatings
- Manufacture, supply & procure parts
- Provide a complete conversion / upgrade service
We are often called upon for specialist repairs within confined spaces and carry out all works to strict OH&S guidelines.
For more information or to discuss how we can assist please call 61 2 9818 3744.