At Halliday Engineering we work across the defence, shipping, mining, power generation and marine engineering industries. We service, design, procure, manufacture, fabricate, and repair plant and marine assets interstate and overseas. We are based at Rozelle and work at various sites located in Sydney.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to build on Halliday Engineering’s strong brand foundations, with the support of the Directors, the team, and external partners to further drive brand awareness and positioning, sales leads (across all segments) and sustainable business growth and value.
Ideal for a candidate seeking a part time opportunity of 2-3 days a week, with additional hours required on occasion to fulfil business requirements.
- Marketing degree qualified is preferred.
- 3-5 years’ marketing experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills including high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn, motivated and have a can-do-attitude.
- Driver licence required.
About the role:
- To grow Halliday Engineering’s audience and engagement. This includes the Halliday Engineering database, staff Facebook page, social media accounts and partner relationships.
- To manage the implementation of a 12-month marketing calendar.
- To develop and support the growth, opportunities, and reputation of each business segment.
- To support company Directors with customer and internal presentations.
- Trade Show management.
- Award submissions.
- Annual staff & customer survey.
You will be joining a well-respected and credible family-owned company, drawing upon six generations of industry know-how and extensive local knowledge – our resources, skill sets, and capabilities are well known across the country.
Halliday Engineering is an employer that believes in equal opportunities for all, we hire based on skills and experience and believe everyone has the right to a workplace that embraces people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
For a better look at what we do, visit our website: www.hallidayengineering.com.au.
This role is available for an immediate start, renumeration commensurate with experience. Should you have any questions or wish to discuss the role prior to applying, please reach out to Mona Albina – firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Agencies & outsourcing companies, please do not reach out to us regarding this role, we have this one covered.
If you are a suitably skilled individual who has the ability and drive to succeed in a busy and rewarding working environment, please submit the form below.
Submit this form, to apply for this position