Halliday Engineering’s workshop and offices are located in Rozelle, Sydney – nearby to the working ports of White Bay, Glebe Island, Rozelle and Blackwattle Bays.
Our 1000m2 Rozelle facility is made up of 4 workshops, and serviced by a 4t gantry crane and a loading dock. These consist of a:
- Mechanical fitting workshop
- Boilermaking / fabrication workshop
- Machining workshop
- Glass coating workshop
- Spray booth
Backed up by a fleet of specialist vehicles, including crane-assisted flat-bed trucks, we also operate fully equipped mobile workshops – an invaluable asset when time really matters!
We are regularly called upon to service plant and vessels across Sydney, Botany Bay, Garden Island and further afield.
We employ over 30 skilled staff drawing upon a collective 200 years’ of industry experience across all facets of general and marine engineering.
The key skill-sets we provide clients are:
- Project management
- Job site supervision
- Mechanical Fitting, Boilermaking / Fabrication, Machining, Rigging and Glass Coating
- Technical procurement
- Engineering design and testing
- Quality control and documentation
Technical secondment and off-shore work – rapid response capability
We are able to supply trades and engineers across a multitude of disciplines to assist with urgent lay-ups, break-downs and other time-sensitive work, by arrangement.
Trucks and cranes
We have a multitude of equipment and skills that enable us to tackle small or large jobs from end to end – including delivery and disposal.
Facilities, resources and licences include:
- Trucks, utes, a mobile crane and specialist lifting equipment
- Hoists, harnesses, tripods, PPE, BA and atmospheric testers
- Appropriate security clearances and tickets for access to job sites, wharves and ports
- Qualified riggers and experienced off-siders
We also hire specialist equipment to clients. Trucks, utes, cranes, and qualified, experienced operators are available on an hourly or daily basis.
For more information please call us on +61 2 9818 3744.