Procurement and hire
Halliday Engineering has unbeaten industry knowledge & decades of experience in technical procurement. Our buying power means we can pass on discount savings to our clients, and all of our buyers are trade qualified so we understand your needs.
With a worldwide network of suppliers, we specialise in hard-to-get items and our experience in domestic and international freighting means we can realistically estimate lead and delivery times.
- Materials and consumables
- Electrical components
- Industrial pumps, gauges and valves
- Flooring, roofing and fixtures
- Engine parts, and related items
- Deck items
- Pipes, couplings and boilers
- Steel and stainless steel plate, sheet, angle and merchant bar
- Tools & equipment and more
Call our technical procurement division on +61 2 9818 3744 for an obligation free quote.
Halliday Engineering can provide specialist equipment for a variety of purposes particularly for elevated work, lifting, rigging and power generation. We can also supply a wide range of mobile cranes and experienced operators complete with wharf permits and lift plan.
Facilities, resources and licences include:
- Trucks, utes, and specialist lifting equipment
- Hoists, harnesses, tripods, PPE, BA and atmospheric testers
- Appropriate security clearances and tickets for access to job sites, wharves and ports
- Qualified riggers and experienced off-siders
We have over 30 qualified staff members for hire if required, including skilled tradespersons with years of experience in marine and industrial work:
- Boilermakers and welders
- Fitters and turners
- Riggers, TA’s and Hiab truck drivers
Most have MSIC cards to work on site immediately and many are ticketed for special work such as working at heights and in confined spaces.
We also have mechanical engineers who can work with you to reach the best design solution or determine the best option – make, refurbish or buy.
Delivery and disposal
We offer a range of vehicles and qualified personnel with the expertise to carry out any delivery or disposal task. All drivers are security cleared and carry MSIC cards for ease of access to wharves and ports.