At Halliday Engineering we work across the defence, shipping, mining, power generation and marine engineering industries. We service, design, procure, manufacture, fabricate, and repair plant and marine assets interstate and overseas. We are based at Rozelle and work at various sites located in Sydney.
We start early and finish early! Hours are 7:00 am until 3:30 pm.
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Project Administrator reporting to the Project Management team. The Project Administrator will work closely with all team members and Managers to support project delivery and resource planning, coordinate staff and procurement, meeting and workshop facilitation, deliver project communications and project reporting, maintain and improve project management.
About the role
- Coordinate various aspects of projects, such as scheduling meetings, arranging project resources and maintaining project documentation.
- Prepare and share relevant documentation and reports with project teams.
- Troubleshoot problems and come up with practical solutions with the team promptly.
- Regular review and monitoring activities, including timesheets and quotes/jobs in the CRM system.
- Develop in-depth understanding of project scope and particulars i.e., timeframes, financials, and outcomes.
- Update and on-going maintenance of the project planner.
- Track and assess staff hours against quoted hours and identify issues early.
- Coordinate and communicate staff training via the safety system.
- Support the implementation of the Project Strategy to enable the delivery of overall business targets.
- Completing daily timesheets for various working groups.
- Coordinate regular program reporting, including the reporting on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, dependencies, team, and benefits.
- Attend/arrange pre-site start meetings as and when required.
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Administration experience (defence background is preferred but not essential).
- Ex-Navy candidates are highly desirable.
- Knowledge of project management processes as well as project prioritisation and scheduling processes and tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong time management demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities and to maintain high quality work output under pressure.
- Problem solving, being proactive in finding potential problems and develop an awareness of all possible solutions to problems.
You will be joining a well-respected and credible family-owned company, drawing upon six generations of industry know-how and extensive local knowledge – our resources, skill sets, and capabilities are well known across the country.
Halliday Engineering is an employer that believes in equal opportunities for all, we hire based on skills and experience and believe everyone has the right to a workplace that embraces people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
For a better look at what we do, visit www.hallidayengineering.com.au.
This role is available for an immediate start, remuneration commensurate with experience as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within our organisation.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss the role prior to applying, please reach out to Mona Albina – email@example.com Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Agencies and outsourcing companies, please do not reach out to us regarding this role, we have this one covered.
Submit this form, to apply for this position