Quality and environmental protection
Stemming from our ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certification our quality assurance systems ensure we fulfil or exceed our customers’ expectations. At Halliday Engineering we strive for continuous improvement and aim to deliver world’s best practice products and services. We systematically train our employees and adopt the latest technologies, doing what we have to do in order to get the job done – safely, efficiently and professionally.
Our quality criteria include, but are not limited to:
- ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Lloyds In Class accreditation
- Working to Australian and ISO Standards
- Corrosive materials awareness
- Permits to Work
- CLASS Approved welding
- Meeting Objective Quality Evidence (OQE) standards for the Royal Australian Navy
- We engage NATA approved companies for 3rd party testing where required
- Welding inspections – non destructive testing of fabrications
- Continuous professional development (CPD) for all staff
- Watertight WHS policies
- Public Liability Insurance ($20m)
- Possessing licenses, tickets, access cards and police checks for all staff
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Certification
Halliday Engineering Pty Ltd has been approved by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance Limited to the following Quality Management System Standard:
The Quality Management System is applicable to:
The provision of specialist engineering services, including design, fabrication, mechanical fitting, plant maintenance, vessel maintenance and repairs, docking works and inspection surveys.
We work collaboratively with our clients to ensure all environmental parameters are met, and in accordance with our own Environmental Management Policy.
Our systems and procedures include:
- Spill kits
- Recycling where appropriate
- Safe disposal of toxic waste
- Staff training
- Job site inductions
Please contact us for more information – ph +61 2 9818 3744.