Quality and safety
We genuinely pride ourselves on quality workmanship – and take the time to completely understand our clients’ requirements. Please take a moment to see what our clients say.
We strive for continuous improvement and aim to deliver world’s best practice products and services, systematically training our employees and adopting the latest technologies.
We meet or exceed:
- ISO 9001 : 2015 QMS Certification
- Australian Standards
- Lloyds In Class accreditation
- CLASS Approved welding and inspections
- Royal Australian Navy standards – Objective Quality Evidence (OQE)
- NATA approved standards
Workplace health and safety is our core focus.
We ensure a safe and healthy workplace by:
- Extensive investment in training of supervisors & staff
- Appropriate cards and tickets e.g. White Card, Confined Space, MSIC, Rigging and Dogging, AFP checks
- Emergency response plan, fire retardants / extinguishers and first aid kits for all jobs
- Detailed safe work plans, procedures and risk assessments
- Job-specific WHS documentation
We also maintain Public Liability Insurance ($20m), Workers Compensation and Professional Indemnity insurance.
We take environmental protection seriously.
We work collaboratively with our clients to ensure all environmental parameters are met, and are in accordance with our own job-specific Environmental Management Policy.