Halliday Engineering has unbeaten industry knowledge and global experience in technical procurement. Day in day out we save our clients time and money by sharing our knowledge and successfully sourcing difficult or hard to get items. Our buying power means we genuinely pass on discount savings to our clients, and with trade qualified and shipboard experienced buyers who have been in the business for decades, we can truly say we understand your needs.
We have access to a worldwide network of suppliers and manufacturers allowing us to supply many items that are not available locally.
- Realistic estimation of lead and delivery times
- International freighting know-how
- Consolidated freight costs – lower shipping prices when multiple clients’ purchases are combined in one delivery
- Shipserv software enabled
- Objective Quality Evidence (OQE) documentation
- Many materials & parts on hand in our workshop close to Sydney ports
- Secure access and delivery to docks, ports and wharves (eg. AFP checks / MSIC Cards / White Cards)
“Halliday Engineering is a one-stop-shop …for procurement, engineering work, and equipment hire.”
- Structural steel
- Stainless steel
- Timber – local and exotic species
Tools and instruments
- Tools – plumbing and other
- Measuring instruments
- Hydraulic gauges and filters
- Instrument calibration
- Mechanical seals
- Cleaning agents and rags
- Paint and solvents
- Welding supplies
- Boiler refractory materials
- Gloves, coveralls, ear and eye protection (PPE)
- Engine components
- Bearings and seals
- Gasket materials
- Expansion bellows
- Electrical parts
Pipes and couplings
- Seamless pipe and tubes
- Round bars
- Pipe clamps and repair kits
- Compression fittings
And many more hard to get items...
- We can locate almost anything
- We may also have materials as stock on hand
If it’s on a ship chances are we can supply it.
Call 61 2 9818 3744 for a quote.