Halliday Engineering Pty Ltd is a well established Australian owned family company based in Rozelle, Sydney.
We design, fabricate and repair plant and marine assets for the defence, shipping, mining and power generation sectors in Australia and further afield. We also assist clients with their technical procurement and supply needs.
We have a proud history, dating back to 1852. Continuing the tradition of bringing together great teams of people to deliver great work is what’s important to us. We provide highly effective engineering solutions that meet diverse business needs, within an WHS environment of zero harm.
We currently have open positions for:
Experience across the ship building and repair, plant maintenance, general engineering or specialist welding sectors will be looked upon favourably.
We look for people who:
- Can take ownership of their role
- Have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Have a positive and friendly attitude
- Are hard-working and energetic
- Can work as part of a team or unsupervised
- Can confidently work at heights or in confined spaces
- Are able to work on a range of job sites
- Can obtain site security clearances and police checks
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org